[T3] Re: [T3] RE: [T3] Low Mileage T3 value

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I've seen a number of awesome original Notchbacks/Variants for sale in the
past year in Europe for around $4-$6k with 60-70K Kms.  A nice all-original
'67 Squareback was here in the states for $5000 for a long time, actual
sales price unknown. There have been a few mint, low-mileage '66-'67 Fastbacks
for $6-$7k that I personally thought was crazy money.

A car with 30K miles should drive like new and should still be an untouched
original.

My '63 Notchback with just over 100K sold for $6500 a couple years ago but
it had some accessories like a Type 3 tach and EMPI-style wheel.  It was
in excellent condition.

I personally think $4-$6k would be a reasonable price range, maybe a little
bit more if it is crazy original (no repaint or damage repaired), less if
some rust or parts are missing or replaced.

Everett