RE: [T3] Invasion temp expectations (was MICHIGAN TEMPERATURE CONVERSION CHART)

<x-charset ISO-8859-1>If somebody tells you that Boise is "the city of trees", it's considered
very rude to laugh your butt off...your ex-girlfriend my take high offense
to it...  8-D  It is a pretty town (and they let the kids cruise downtown at
night...hmmm...Brian, are we gonna cruise?) and does have a lot of trees for
the region.  But anyone from western Oregon or Washington would find that
statement humorous.

Like southern California, it's great if you have a convertible!  I remember
driving around during a past Christmas in my baby with the rag top back the
whole time (4"-6" of snow on the ground).

I'm looking forward to drying off during the Invasion, we've been getting
lots of rain here in Portland.  I guess it's making up for the dry spell we
had.
   Toby Erkson
   air_cooled_nut@pobox.com
   '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chipped, Jamex sport suspension
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.icbm.org/

</x-charset>