Re: [T3] T3 Ghia rubber

The mention of ISP West and the fact that they are increasing their prices is
causing me to write this.  To come right to the point.... ISP West is not the
business it used to be.  Myself and several friends have had miserable
service caused by their greed for the dollar and poor customer service
skills.  There are 5 of us that will not deal with them anymore because of
this. Their book keeping and tracking of eBay sales is in extrema need of
repair.  I have been buying from them for at least 4 years and I can
truthfully say that this last year of dealing with them has been a
disappointment. If anyone wants to know what has happened in dealing with
them just drop me a line.

I know that several of you here on the list have had your share of problems
with ISP also.  I remember a thread that was a bit long some time ago about
this same subject.  A good friend of mine said that in his mind, ISP West is
fast becoming the GEX of parts sources!  I know that they read this list so
maybe they can take a bit of constructive criticism and repair their ways.
They have been a good company in the past and I hope that they become one
again.

They always start their bids low but with a high Reserve that is at least
their cost for the item.  I am all for a business making an honest dollar,
but eBay is the wrong place to do these types of marketing plans.  Many
people have caught onto their ploy and that is why there has been a slow down
in large item sales on eBay for ISP West merchandise.  One item that has seen
a big slow down and drastic price drop are the Seat Rail Guides.  At one time
they were going for as high as $40+ a set.  They had lead us all to believe
that this was a scarce and hard to find part.  They have had a large quantity
of these all along which I found out talking to a worker there.  The
competition now is selling these guides at $18 a set or $30 for 2 sets.
Hummmmm, if they are so hard to get, where did the competition get them?

I just want everyone to be careful in dealing with them.

Thanks,  Pat