RE: [T3] MICHIGAN TEMPERATURE CONVERSION CHART

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I can't answer for WI, MN, SD, and MT, but I can tell you what Idaho is
usually like during August. Or rather, the National Weather Service can do
so. Here's a link of the August 2001 Weather Almanac for Boise:
http://www.boi.noaa.gov/climo/almanacs/08AUG2001.txt
The first numbers are the normal high and low temperatures. It looks like
for the 17th and 18th, we have a "average" high of 88 and a low of 57. We
have relatively little humidity, so it does not get oppressively hot. It's
going to be shorts and t-shirt weather. I realize this is for Boise instead
of Parma, but we're only a few miles apart, and they don't do the numbers
for Parma. By the way, Boise is pronounced like "Boy Sea". Boise sits at
about 2800 feet elevation and is classified as a desert. We don't have a lot
of cactus like the deserts of the Southwestern US, but we do have plenty of
sage brush. We only have about 12" of precipitation annually. Boise sits in
what is called the "Treasure Valley". For more information on the area, go
to http://www.boise.org/, the Boise Convention and Visitors Bureau website.

Neil
'65 Notchback
'69 Squareback