Re: [T3] Bad news on the FI pin front.

On 25 Dec 2001, at 10:34, Mark Healey wrote:

> On Mon, 24 Dec 2001 23:41:00 -0600, Jim Adney wrote:
>
> >The component ends are a standard part which should be available
> >from any number of places in reasonable quantities. It is just a tin
> >plated flat blade .110" female terminal with locking tab.
>
> You'd think.  The problem is that there is this huge conspiracy (Known
> as the Let's Piss Off Mark group) that places morons behind the
> counter in every place I look.

In reasonable quantities, they are certainly going to cost a lot more
than the 10,000 piece price. Let me know how many you'd like to
buy and I'll see what I can find. I would think that in quantities of
even 100 the price should be less than $0.05 each.

Do you care what kind of plating they have, or even if they are
plated at all?