Re: [T3] Strange speedo

I'm not an Aussie, nor an expert, but I have read
about this MPH/KMH phenomenon.
Sometime in the mid sixties, the Australian continent
switched from using standard units of measure to
metric units of measure. (or was it the other way
around?) Either way, during the conversion, I guess to
make it easier to assimilate, the speedos of the mid
sixties showed both metric and standard measurements.
Maybe their rulers did too?
-Phil