[T3] almost done with the fasty

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Finally!!!!!!
I am almost done with my brothers Fastback. Well, half-a**ed done.
I parked it almost a year ago in my garage when it was my fastback to change
the auto tranny out. Since then I have sold it to my brother , did most of
the body work on the rear apron and converted it to a stick shift. He (my
brother) was sposto help me with the car but he doesn't know anything about
them and I end up doing all the work anyways .  All that's left to do is
install some of the FI parts , a battery and the drivers seat and it should
be ready to go , I hope.
We didn't get a chance to do all the body work that we wanted but he needs a
car to drive and I need it out of my garage.
  Happy holidays,
 --Bryan
www.mvwe.org