Re: [T3] 4-Tip exhaust

Absolutley. I bought a header and I just love it. When
You get a 4-tip then when it rusts out then you have
to but an entire exhuast. with the header you will
only have to replace the quiet-pak(s). Plus they are
more convienient to install and get to. Are you
running Carbs or FI?

=====
Erick the daddy
68 fasty

Is your Type X here? If not send your VW pics to me.
Then download the webshots software. www.webshots.com
http://community.webshots.com/album/19887209ssBljlIzPh
http://community.webshots.com/album/24709950SAghTTbUHL