[T3] 4-Tip exhaust

Hi everyone.... Happy Holidays to you all!  I just wanted to add to the
thread from last summer about the 4-tip exhaust systems that one can buy out
there and the problems that they cause.  My son's Squarback(FI 1776) has had
one on for a few years and always had a problem top end.... Like 3/4 pedal
was power and then stumbling the last 1/4 pedal at top end.  Zipped right up
to 75 and then "that's  all she can give Captain" to steal one from Scottie.

Well, that exhaust died and I just put on a single muffler header exhaust
system...... wow.  Zipps right up to 85 now... and each gear has gained
another 1000 rpm top end.

These 4-tips seem to be a large potato with pipes on them. Talk about a
potato up the old exhaust pipe.  My advice is stay stock or go with the
header systems.

Take care and have a great new year, Pat@volksclocks