[T3] Fuel mixing in oil

I finally found the problem with my Type-3 SB(71) it
was mixing gas in the oil. What it took to fix it was
to change the P&L's(put new one's in), seems the rings
were shot. The old one's came out of a race engine
that I built years ago, they had nitrous used on
them,(Tried to save some $$ ended up costing more time
and money)  think I'll get rid of them. Phil