RE: [T3] More Cold Start Question?

--- "Schwein, William"
<William.Schwein@bankofamerica.com> wrote:
still
> starts running very badly after driving on the
> highway. Always starts
> cutting out just when I get by the Arch and pull off
> the highway to
> downtown.
>might be junk in the tank at this point.
>

> > > Filler neck overflow?   I can smell gas a lot >
> Running for a set period of time ,then rough,sounds
like a filter clogging up. Check filter, dirty tank,
fix overflow hose(could water tank) and be smell
inside car,what I have found on a few cars for the
smell inside (gas) was pin holes in the metal gas
lines inside the tunnel, not enough to show a leak but
to smell real good, check the tunnel. Good luck Phil