Re: [T3] archives working?

> get anything but a 404 error. Am I doing something wrong?

	Nope!

	In fact, I was working on them last night.  They're actually not
going to live on the vwtype3.org machine (they'll live where disk space is
cheaper but connectivity/uptime is poorer), but you'll interface them via
a cgi script on vwtype3.org.  Work is coming along fine -- it'll just take
some more time.  Apologies for the delays.

-Greg