[T3] Correct Bentley?

Is this the correct Bentley manual?

Fitzgerald, John VW Fastback/Squareback Handbook : A servicing and overhaul manual for all 1500 and 1600 type 3
Volkswagens

Robert Bentley, Inc. Cambridge, MA, 1970 Softcover , Good, a little corner bumping, a little wraps soiling, a little wraps chipping, xlib with usual xlib distinctions, index, table of contents, illustrations.

jaw
portland,or, usa

> 1- I need to find a good VW mechanic in Portland, OR, USA
> vicinity...any suggestions appreciated...FI

You will be your best mechanic in the long run. Get the Bentley
manual and start studying. There are also listees in your area who
will probably be willing/eager to help. It will be hard to find someone
who still remembers our cars and how to work on them, and it will
always be true that NO ONE cares about your car as much as you
do.