RE: [T3] How do the window washers work?

<x-flowed>Assuming that the T3 washer works the same as the Type 1, you don't exactly
need OEM parts to make the washer work.  I rebuilt the entire washer system
on my Super Beetle using spare hoses and stuff from Autozone.  All you
really need is a hose to connect the pressure valve on the bottle to the
spare, and then a hose running from the bottle to the mechanism on the dash.
  It's all about the pressure and if your switch works, your washer should
work.

If the T3 and T1 systems differ, forgive me.

Joe

</x-flowed>