[T3] starting

<x-flowed>
Hey, I just put my engine back in after redoing the seals and running new
fuel lines and all that garb. But the thing won't start. It was a solid
running engine that I was riving daily for about a year before it started
leaking oil like a sive. I have new coil, points, condenser, wires, and
plugs. And after buying all that stuff, I'm kinda perplexed. Being that it
was running so well for so long. I tried priming the fuel line(it's got a
mechanical fuel pump on top of the case) It's a '69 squareback with a newer
crate 1600. (it doesn't have the oil filler that lines up with the dipstick
on the chassis in the back) It's not fuel injected, but has a big double
barrel Weber on it that I did not put there, so really don't know a lot
about. If there are any pointers anyone can give, it would be great! Thanks
-Chris