[T3] Re: [T3] Type 34 impressions

<x-charset iso-8859-1>My '65 T34 drove a little bit worse than my '63 Notchback but there were
significant differences.  The T34 had old tires that were 10 psi low, old
shocks, and a sagging rear end while the Notchback had new Michelins, recent
shocks, a tight front and rear suspension, and a camber compensator.  I
think all things being equal, the T34 might have handled better than the
Notch.

A stock Type 3 makes a stock Bug look like a cruel joke.

Everett
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/

>Well, here's the first contradiction.....earlier I received a message saying

that the Type 34 didn't handle as well as a normal type 3.....
Anyway about it, I'm sure it would handle better than a Type 1.  Don't get

me wrong, I love the Bug, but they're a bit sluggish on the road.

</x-charset>