RE: [T3] bumpers for type3 squareback

 Sam, about 5years ago I was looking to replace the rear bumper for my wife's
70 fastback. I found that at least in the rear that a type1 karmann ghia rear
from 72 fit and is the same. I paid 75 for it then. 2years ago I got a rear
bumper for my square from california for 100. Earlier this year I got a rear
for my 65 Notch for 110shipped from california. They are out there, consult
the type3 classifieds, you might find what you need there.  I hope this helps
you out.
Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof
Sue 70 Fasty