Re: [T3] Type 34 impressions

<x-flowed>>The mechanical stuff is the same, with a few minor varioations, but for
>the rest of it, it's not like doing a Volkswagen. More like a Porsche in
>terms of prices, with the rarity factor of a '50s Lincoln.

So, theoretically, a mostly complete, rust-free original that needs
restoration could be a pretty worthwhile project.....

>Besides good looks, the Typ34 is an excellent grand touring car, roomy for
>sports car (with two cargo compartments), economical, well balanced and
>nimble on the road.

Well, here's the first contradiction.....earlier I received a message saying
that the Type 34 didn't handle as well as a normal type 3.....
Anyway about it, I'm sure it would handle better than a Type 1.  Don't get
me wrong, I love the Bug, but they're a bit sluggish on the road.

</x-flowed>