[T3] Type 34 impressions

<x-flowed>What's the prevailing opinion of the rare Type 34 among all of you Type 3
afficienados?  Gradually, as I learn more and more about the Type 3, I have
picked up more information about the T3 Ghia, and I must admit that the car
intrigues me.  Who out there has restored one of these rarities?  Is it
generally a much more expensive and difficult job than, say restoring a
squareback or a fastback?

Thanks for the info,

Joe
-still looking