[T3] 4-Way Flasher questions

<x-flowed>I've almost got the car all wired up again.  As far as I can tell everything
works...Oil light, generator light, Highbeams and light, parking lights,
brake lights and turn signals.

Here is my problem tho.  The car origionally used a 4 prong relay.  It was
broken, so I used a 3 prong.
I just bought a new electronic 4 prong relay, but havnt put it in yet.

Anyway...Here's my problem...The turnsignals flash.  When the key is on and
I turn the emergency lights on, the relay just hums and buzzes.  When the
Key is off, it does nothing.
I keep looking at the wiring diagrams and I'm seeing one problem....
The wiring calls for the flasher to have a ground wire going to the
emergency light switch...terminal 31. The the problem here is my emergency
flasher light doesnt have a 31.  I think there is a 54 and a 54a.
Can anyone send me in a direction?  Thanks!
Chris
68 Fastback