[T3] I will be looking for future help. :)

How's it rolling T3'ers. Just purchased my first vw, a 65 notchback
($2500),,,,been wanting one for ever. I live in southern ca., and I found it
about 15 minutes from my house.It's in really good shape, daily driver, just
missing a couple of little things, but I went to the pomona swap meet a
couple of weeks ago , and the little things that are missing will not be too
tuff to find. So be ready ,,,,,,,I'm gonna have questions,,,,,,,,,,thankx
everyone,,,,,,,,,,JOHN