Re: [T3] Ignition timing

--- veedub@apartment101.com wrote:
> If I use a .009 on a stock '67 1600 DP with stock
> carbs> Jason
> 68 Notch.
>
> I would set the timing at about ten degrees BTDC,
and adjust it a little at the time to avoid spark
knock, if you have a timing light with advance degrees
on it set the advance to 28 to 30 degrees at 2000 RPM,
then small movements up or down to avoid spark
knock.(The 28 to 30 degrees would be set on the timing
light and you would be reading "0" on the timing
pulley at 2000 RPM) Hope this helps. Phil