[T3] Transporting a Type 3

<x-flowed>Unfortunately, it is probably going to be necessary for me to travel quite a
ways to find a reasonably priced Type 3, as the pickin's are slim here in
Virginia.  Thus, I need to know a bit about transporting a Type 3.

How exactly does one go about transporting a non-running type 3?  I know
that tow bars work well for a Type 1, but I've not heard much about T3 Tow
bars.

</x-flowed>