[T3] Red-dash '66s are cheap

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I was over at a local VW guys house last night picking up some 36hp parts
when, as I walked into his backyard, I spied a Squareback.  "Oooh, a Squareback"
I said.  ;^)  I peered inside the interior and lo and behold, a red steering
wheel and a red dash!

It's a complete red-dash '66 Squareback, original Pearl White paint, 93,000
miles.  Some fender damage.  All red components are intact but somewhat
worn except the front seats, which are now white.

His purchase price?  $100!

Everett Barnes
http://www.thesamba.com

</x-charset>