[T3] i need help

1) i just ripped out my old carpet set from my 72 squareback down to the
floorpans they look pressty good i figure i am going sand them prep them and
undercoast them can anybody recomend any good prep cleaner before putting
down any undercoast and also what is a good undercoater i know iw ant to
brush it on

2)i loked at my front and rear bumper and them are pretty well gone from
being rusted does anybody know where i can get really nice reproduction ones
they look the same as the orginial

3) are they any type 3 clubs in the northeast or at least in ct

4) does any company carry any carpet sets they look the same as the original

thanks for the help

sincerely sam
76 vw bus
72 vw squareback (under restoration)