Re: [T3] Volkswagen Model Documentation

The book from Bentley:
http://www.bentleypublishers.com/product.htm?code=GVM1

And for you who read German, another interesting book (I dont have this one, yet,
so I dont know the quality of their content)
http://www.delius-klasing.de/cgi-bin/shop.pl?action=detail&artid=1271&id=100790512112&thema=&rubrik=

The German book is also available for Audis:
http://www.delius-klasing.de/cgi-bin/shop.pl?action=detail&artid=1245&id=100790525014&thema=&rubrik=

and Porsches:
http://www.delius-klasing.de/cgi-bin/shop.pl?action=detail&artid=1198&id=100790531715&thema=&rubrik=

PerL