Re: (T3) NOS inner rockers

On 8 Dec 2001, at 1:04, Chazpix@aol.com wrote:

> >that doesnt belong on any T3 ive seen.. .perhaps a pre 64.<
> Yes that is an original heater channel. It's the very innermost section of
> our rockers.

IIRC, this picture showed a part with formed angled sections at
each end. On the type 3s that I am familiar with, the rear angle,
where the pipe shoots out under the back seat, this angled section
is a separate round tube which appears to have been simply tack
welded into place. Were early ones different or is this from a
different model?