RE: [T3] Advice on better writing style

<x-charset iso-8859-1>>  but I don't think it's appropriate to complain about
> poor spelling, grammar or punctuation on this sort of
> group.

I think his point was to avoid the "stream of consciousness" style that we
occasionally see here.  Posts that look like something out of a James Joyce
or ee cummings work (my favorite author and poet, respectively, BTW).  I
think we can all forgive imperfect English spelling and punctuation (we're a
pretty international group), but let's not be lazy.

-Mark

</x-charset>