Editorial Gripes (was Re: [T3] faucet pump)

>And how could you? Not your fault, it's spelled entirely wrong.
>
>I've been saving this up for a while, now seems as good a time as any.
<deletia>

Hear, hear!  I see far too many of the things you mentioned (though I'm afraid I'm guilty a few times as well), and the worst cases always raise my hackles a bit.

I guess spending two years editing various sections for a weekly college newspaper will do that. =)