Re: [T3] FW: Type 1 engine configuration in a type 3 fastback.

There was a late model Fastback at this years
Woodstock show that had a T1 upright motor.  It was
for sale as well if I remember correctly.  I have a
few pics of the T1 oil bath air cleaner sticking out
of the engine lid if anyone wants to see them.

Michael
1969 Fastback
-