Re: [T3] Re: [T3] 1971 Bus, 1974 Super Beetle, 1964 Type 34, and 1949 HebmŸl...

<x-charset ISO-8859-1>In a message dated 12/6/01 9:02:55 AM Central Standard Time,
veedub@apartment101.com writes:

<< Subj:     [T3]  Re: [T3] 1971 Bus, 1974 Super Beetle, 1964 Type 34, and
1949 Hebmüller
 Date:  12/6/01 9:02:55 AM Central Standard Time
 From:  veedub@apartment101.com
 To:    type3@vwtype3.org (T3 List (E-mail))

 Hi Don:

 Do you live in Dallas?  I ask because of your recent purchase from Knight's.
 (I live in Plano and work in Dallas.)

 If you do live in Dallas, we should get together sometime.  I can introduce
 you to Nadine (my Notch).

 Jason
 68 Notch

Dear Jason:

Yes, I live in Dallas. I'd be happy to meet Nadine. I have a shop in Wylie
that has
several cars in various stages of being restored. In fact, I just fixing to
cut up and
let die a 1965 Type 34 Karmann Ghia to make room for my 1949 Hebmüller. The
Type 34 is in pretty bad shape. I'm gonna save the engine, transmission, two
tires and a few miscellaneous parts. Then I'm gonna cut it up and junk it.

I'll introduce you to "Red and Blackie" - my 1964 Type 34.