Re: [T3] Hard to find parts

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I know they're available because I've seen them both on eBay and in other
places. In fact there has been talk of using them as substitutes for the
genuine article on the T34.

If you want hard to find parts, try rear quarter window seals for the Type
34, those same chrome strips for the T34,  early type 34 scripts and badges,
or a late model T34 lower dash pad.

None of you have any idea what "hard to find parts" means until you've tried
restoring an incomplete Type 34. We breathe a sigh of relief when parts are
just "hard to find", or "ridiculously expensive". Some of them are
"impossible to find"

Daniel Baum