[T3] Anyone Have A??

<x-flowed>I'm looking for some information on Brake components, again, kinda.

What is the difference between early and late brake calipers? Can either be
used as long as they match?  I ask incase my bleeder screws break off and I
have to get some.

Next, same goes with rear wheel cly's.  I've seen people trying to use Super
bug ones and saying they arnt right, so do I just have to find a set?
What is different about the rear drums?

Master cyl. Why cant a bug one be used?

Last 2 things....
The brake system on my car holds pressure with no leaks visible. If I can
flush out the system and bleed it, can I use the stuff that has been sitting
in the car for the last 100000 years?  Can I drive on it and replace pieces
as they fail, or you you think the whole system is junk?   The rubber hoses
are in awesome shape, no dry rot cracks or anything.

Does anyone have a master cylinder fluid resivour cap? Mine is broken and
wont seal.

Thanks!
Chris
68 Fastback