Re: type3-d Digest V01 #730

> If you ignore the holes in them, then all 61-69 front fenders interchange, and
> all 70-73 front fenders interchange. In general, they are very hard to find in
> good condition.

I believe that between the 1963 and the 1964 model year the front wheel
openings were made slightly larger to avoid rubbing, so I guess that while
they may fit and line up with the mounting bolts, the wheel openings would
be slightly different. (I found that info. in the book "Volkswagen Model
Documentation" published by Bentley).

Yancy Everhart
66 Squareback
66 Sunroof Beetle