[T3] Car sitting for years,clutch stuck

<x-charset ISO-8859-1>My car has been sitting for years, I think I am on the verge of having it running right, but my next problem to overcome is this...

The clutch is stuck. I recieved some advice that I should get it driving enough to pop the clutch, but it is in a position that will not allow me to get it in gear while the car is running.

Also suggested is that I tighten the clutch cable enough to get more pressure on it and hopefully break it loose. The cable is currently adjusted properly.

What do you guys think?

Robb
73 FB (givin me a headache)
71 KG daily driver