[T3] Water soaking my car

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Hey Everyone,
I know this has probably been covered.  But I am having the biggest water
leak problem.  When It rains my back floor and battery area are getting
soaked.  This is with the car parked, no driving in the rain at all.  Would
I be correct in assuming that the water is comming in through the door
seals?
So my question is, anyone no of a temporary fix I can implement until I get
the cash for the seals?  It seems worse on the passenger side, can I adjust
the door in some way to make the seals seal better?  Or can you user some
other vehicles seals, I know this would not be ethical, but...I got to keep
it dry?
Thanx for any help.

Jason T. Smith
http://jasontsmith.tripod.com/vw.htm