[T3] Floorpans

<x-flowed>>Pans: the only full (half pan) replacement that I know if is fiberglass.
>Which is not as flimsy as it may sound.  Keep whatever metal is still
>there, sand blast it, put the fiber pans underneath and put fiberglass
>batting and resin on top encasing the old pan.  It will be stronger than
>stock and will look better than making bug steel pans fit.

Concerning Al's comment, where does one go about finding these fiberglass
floorpans?  Once they are found, can an amateur install them?  I think that,
currently, the floors in my possible purchase have been patched with
fiberglass, so they may not even need fixed......

Also, are type 3 front fenders interchangable?  For instance, I know that
there are some differences in the fenders....stuff like places for the side
markers, moldings, front turn signals....basically, I'm asking how difficult
it would be to find a front fender that matched the model year and style of
my car?

Joe