Re: [T3] Possible Notch purchase

<x-flowed>
>Are there any modifications you're planning that you'd particularly like to
>camouflage?

As far as I know, there are no major mods.  If there were, I'd want to do
away with them in order to make it as "stock" as possible.  I think it's an
"S" model, so it would have had dual carbs.  Heck, I'd probably convert it
to 6v if it was converted to 12 in the past.  I'm an originality freak.....