Re: [T3] Possible Notch purchase

<x-charset iso-8859-1>JoeMcG=> what I was wondering about with the
=> engine, was the "ease" of  making the engine
=> look "stock" or original.

I have a performance-modified 1641cc engine, and I don't think it's hard to
look stock at all. Most of the visible stock parts are the best choice for
mild-mod engines anyway -- air cleaner, carbs, generator, valve covers,
crankcase breather, etc.

My new setup will be more obviously non-stock because of the Typ4 oil
cooler. But other than that all that really gives me away is the fuel pump
blockoff and powder-coated tin.

Are there any modifications you're planning that you'd particularly like to
camouflage?

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 Grosse Karmann

</x-charset>