Re: [T3] techs needed

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Sure am, Jim, if you've not had second thoughts.  I'd better get into trim
by next summer so I don't sweat all over your car!  I hear temperatures are
pretty high in mid-USA, and low 90s F in Germany last summer was a new
experience!

I shall have to get one of those kid's steering wheels on the dash like the
Simpson's have - it'll be strange sitting that side with no wheel - sort of
thing that could be quite a shock after dozing off and suddenly waking up to
find there's no wheel there!  Not that I expect to doze off, though, with
all the VW stories we can exchange.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/