[T3] Rectifying sloppy seats?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Anyone have any suggestion on how I can get my seats to fit on the rails
more snug? when I drive the seats slightly tip forward while braking and
of course while acceleration tip backwards (not at a large angle) but
enough for it to be annoying. They are the original seats and upon
inspection I am stumped on what to do.
I am not sure if there was a way to adjust this or not.

Thanks,

Dave

</x-charset>