[T3] help

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Well I got my '65 insured and registered, I drove it around town for a
couple days.  I ran it through the tune-up stuff and only adjusted a couple
valves and the timing slightly.  I drove fine then I started having a
problem with lack of power.  I checked all the known culprits, timing,
points, replaced the cap, points and condenser.  I checked the carbs and
they seemed fine(rebuilt them before I drove the car).  None of this
improved the problem.  I took the fuel pump apart and it looked good and
clean.  My last thought that it might be the gas tank.  The car came with a
recipt from '98 that the tank was cleaned and sealed.  The car sat for about
a year before I got it.  I filled up the tank on the first trip I took.  Any
help would be great.      Jack

PS I'm sure that this has been covered on the list before, but I wasn't
paying attention when my car was fine

</x-charset>