Re: [T3] Newspaper Article

I remember a TV news item about that bed (car?) a while ago.  Thanks for
reminding me.   There was a mobile shed being driven around too.  I think
that used a motor bike.

We accept applications for the club from anyone - I think most people think
we are all nutters anyway, but there were some appreciative people around
Germany; the kids in cars looked more interested than some of the adults, so
that's a good sign for the future.  You could almost imagine the comment
"your grandad had a car like that when I was your age".

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/
------