[T3] More on the fuel pump relay

I recently replaced my fuel pump relay. I found a suitable replacement relay
at Radio shack believe it or not.
It is called an automotive relay and is only $6.00. It is manufactured in
the UK. the only difference is it only has 4 pins, as opposes to Bosch's 5
pins. If you look up the pin out in Bentley you will find that J17 the fuel
pump relay's pin 87 is common to the pump and to aux. air regulator. (Thanks
to J. Adley) So just use a terminal Siamese on this terminal or as I did
just connect the two wires into one 1/4" female spade terminal.
Voila cheap and dirty.

Cheers
Peter
1973 Type3 auto