[T3] POR 15 and Rust More Question?

Hello All,

Well I'm about to start the body work on my fasty.  A couple of quick
questions.  Does POR 15 kill the rust that is their or just cover it up? Can
you paint over POR 15? What is Metal Ready Spray? and Finally My Fasty is
stored under a carport and not a garage so it comes in contact with some
weather.  If I plan on painting the car but not any time soon can I still
strip the old paint off and not have to worry about rust as long as I cover
it with Metal Ready Spray and Primer.

Thanks
Again,
Robert-Memphis