RE: [T3] maybe no one heard or read this the first time

Lighten up.  If people don't know then they just don't know.

42's are big for a stock T3 so I'm sure that's going to be a problem.
Timing information can easily be found in a SHOP MANUAL!  You know, those
things we keep harping everybody to get if they insist on doing their own
work.  Bentley would be your best bet but Haynes and the Idiot's Guide are
quite acceptable as well.

   Toby Erkson
   air_cooled_nut@pobox.com
   '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chipped, Jamex sport suspension
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.icbm.org/