[T3] Manassas Bug Out...Anyone? Anyone? Anyone?

Hey All,
Is anyone going to the Manassas Bug Out this weekend? I would love to
meet some t3 listees. I was going to enter my squareback and
represent for the type3's but my carpet kits has not come in yet so i
don't think i will enter. If anyone else is entering i would love to
put up a t3 swarm poster in your window. I snaked the color t3 swarm
poster off of the website and printed it out at work and it actually
looked quite good for being 72 dpi. I hope this is ok that i am using
the graphic. I figured we may get a few more people to come if they
see the poster.
On a side note, does anyone else have problems with people dinging
there doors on there cars? I can park my car a mile away from the
store and it always seems like some idiot wacks my car with his big
honken door. I got a ding on my drivers side door last week. Huge!
with nice blue paint! It's the only one on that whole sideof the car
and i can see it from 30 feet away! Augh! Sorry i just had to vent.
Children are starving in the world....i guess i need to keep things
in perspective.
later all,
jesse
71 fi squareback