[T3] Run-on.

OK, so it's been awhile since I've been able to get it together to pay
attention to the list again. Didnt have a computer for a while, had a big
exhausting job, blah blah.

So here's a couple issues:

1) Run-on. My FI engine is running on. More and more lately. Have not
checked the timing yet (left my tools in DC, DOH!) but plan to. Main power
relay switch is turning off when I turn the key off, so it's weird. Run-on
is inconsistent, sometimes none, sometimes as many as NINE (that's a
record!) turn-overs. Lots of stop and go seems for some reason to be related
to run-on but that may be coincidental. Filling the car with 89 Octane, Jim.

2) Brakes. Before I went to DC, right wheel was squeaking. Turned out to be
the front wheel. Brake pads completely eaten through on one side. a) Turns
out I have earlier model front brake calipers. And a frozen (or at least
just barely moving) piston on the right side. What's the solution to that?
Remember, Jim, how I told you I noticed it pitching to the left when I hit
the brakes. It was hard to tell.

3) Water problems not solved. During a heavy DC thunderstorm, the now
extensively (read: expensively) repaired leaks I had fixed were to no avail
as water poured in from the tubes leading from the fresh air box. Now this
must mean two things: A) my drainage hole is plugged, and B) wouldnt the
fresh air box have to FILL with water before it could reach those tubes?
Also still gettting some moisture in the back, noticed my new fiber mat was
damp. ARRGGH!!!

4) Greg, send me an email (lost your address).

5) please note my new email address.

Mike Wodkowski
72 Squareback
FI, MT