[T3] Notchback door rubber

I have a 1964 Notch but have been unable to locate the original German left door rubber, does anyone have any leads? I bought a pair new in 1988 from Bill & Steve's but never tried to use it until now, which is when I realized they sold me 2 for the right side door. If you are looking for a right side I am more then willing to trade it for the left in the same condition.
Regards,
Cary

------------------------------------------------------------------- Too much? Digest! mailto:type3-d-request@vwtype3.org Subj=subscribe