[T3] coming to INVASION

I am definately coming to invasion!!! I am located in Layton UT near SLC.
getting car registered on friday!! Finally get my licence back after 1 1/2
years!!! question.. car smokes on startup... new engine like i said before
and only has 148 miles on it.. should i just warm it up for like a half hour
before i go get it inspected and emissioned??? give the rings time to seal??
think i will have any problems passing a stock F.I. motor? Please let me
know!! TIA

Jason